IPS e.max Press lithium disilicate (LS2) for high esthetics
Strength and lifelike esthetics
"Pressed" all-ceramic has been successfully used for over 20 years and it stands for esthetic, biocompatible restorations with excellent accuracy of fit.
Wide range of indications
Have your laboratory fabricate the following IPS e.max Press restorations:
• Thin veneers (0.3 mm), veneers
• Inlays/onlays, table tops (occlusal veneers)
• Crowns in the anterior and posterior region
• Bridges in the anterior and premolar region
• Implant superstructures
• Hybrid abutments and abutment crowns
Let us help you choose the suitable solution for the respective patient case: a cost-effective, fully contoured restoration as an economical and appealing alternative to a full cast crown. Or you can choose the more exclusive version fabricated by means of the cut-back and layering technique, which will meet even the most exacting esthetic requirements of your patients.